Hasta que llegue el telegrama

Este blog funcionará hasta que llegue el telegrama de renuncia o despido...

My Photo
Name:
Location: 100% Olivos ahora, Argentina

Friday, April 21, 2006

hi,i have to tell you this in english!i am so glad that you have a girlfriend and don't wantto kiss me but still like to hang out with me!! i amso lucky that i met you.every other man here either has a girlfriend andtherefore has no interest in knowing me...or doesn'thave one and therefore wants to have sex with me...iam used to having amigos...and it is hard to do here.that's all, i just spent a half an hour tellingsomeone that i didn't want to have sex with him butlike being friends....he didn't really understand....it made me appreciate you.besos,

Nada de lo que alardear...pero me gusta tanto ser como soy...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitivamente yo pertenezco al grupo de "el resto de la humanidad"

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eso de "ser como soy" quiere decir my girlfriend owns me?


..ojo... somos varios

12:14 AM  
Blogger Niño Barroco said...

no...ser como soy...un samurai del amorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home